Rates & Insurance
$125 per 45-minute session with either the parent and child, or the older child independently.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Most private insurances and Medicaid are accepted. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I or my child have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, all major credit cards, and HSA cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session fee prior to scheduling another appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.